I'm a Canadian illustrator, located in British Columbia.
My school education focused on art, animation, computer graphics and web design. Though my primary focus has always been illustration, I took post-secondary education in "Digital Arts, Media and Design" at the Centre for Arts and Technology in 2009 to 2011.
After my post-secondary graduation, I focused on both web and graphic design work for a few years before I became a contract illustrator during 2014/2015. I now work in freelancing, commissions and online art product sales.
Currently I am focusing on increasing my range of illustrative skills, moving further into flexible styles, background art, and eventually getting back into my original goal of animation in the future.
2009 to 2011 : Centre for Arts and Technology
Graphics Digital Media and Design
March 2016 to Current : Self-employment
Illustrator & Sales for convention and online store
• Illustration and product creation & prep
• Online customer service, store management and sales
• Cash handling and sales
March 2016 to May 2016 : Nine Rising
Graphic Designer and junior UI designer
• Designed the "Nine Rising" logo & business cards
• Designed the startup logo, aka "eKanary"
• Created mockups for the mobile and desktop website
• Created presentation slides for the start up "eKanary"
September 2014 to February 2015 : Just Be Friends
• Illustrated specific cartoon style sports players
• Stylized team mascots to make them fit the JBF chosen style & finalized illustrations
• Made a scene illustration for social media purpose with own character designs
• Created animal based colouring pages for community portion of company
July 2013 to August 2013 : Postnet
Graphic Design and Print work
• Graphic Design
• Digital print preparation
• Product cutting, folding and heat pressing
July 2012 to April 2013 : MD Marketing and Media
Graphic and Web Design & Development
• Branding management
• Graphic and Web design
• Front-end development